When your server crashes, how do you measure recovery time ... in hours? With our "instant on" recovery service, your Recovery Time Objective, or RTO, is measured in seconds.
Backup Built For The Modern Network
Built form the ground up for virtualized environments, Priorpoint's cloud backup for virtual servers is a feature rich solution optimized for VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V virtual networks. Powered by Veeam Backup & Replication, an industry leader in virtual server backup, a single backup can:
- Recover your entire server in less than 2 minutes
- Recover individual files or entire directories
- Recover application specific data such as:
- MS Exchange Mailboxes, databases and individual mailbox items
- MS SQL databases
- MS SharePoint
- Oracle databases
- Maintain near limitless recovery points
- Maintain local and cloud copies for improved recovery options
The Wait Is Over
Why wait hours or even days to bring a failed server or entire site back on-line? With legacy backup solutions built originally for physical servers, a complete recovery can take hours, even days. With our virtualization optimized solution, "Instant-on" recovery can have any server up and running on site or in the cloud within a matter of seconds. Entire networks can be brought on-line, in the correct boot order within mere minutes of a disaster.