Priorpoint is a premier Cloud solution provider that tailors our best in class technology products and infrastructure to fit our customer/prospects needs. We focus on three key areas of managed cloud service: hybrid private cloud, cloud backup/recovery, and DR as a service. Our primary business demographic is firms with 10-150 employees; however some of our solutions can scale to any size market.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Priorpoint is seeking an experienced sales professional to help expand its managed cloud service offerings. We seek a person that is passionate, highly motivated, and shares our market vision and dedication. We invite you to share in our pride of providing customers with a level of service and support that is second to none. The successful candidate will be able to assess technology needs, and showcase how our solutions can solve business challenges. He or she must be self-starting, motivated, and a creative go getter. In this position, you are the master of your own destiny, limited only by your personal vision of success. Your sole focus is to bring on new customers!
At least 3 years of sales experience, preferably in the managed/cloud service space.
4 year business degree or equivalent industry experience
Successful track record, an active and unencumbered client list is desirable but not required.
Good work ethic and positive attitude.
Computer skills including word, excel, PowerPoint outlook, CRM tools.
The successful candidate will:
- Cold call, meet with customers, prepare sales quotes, pipelines and learn to use the Priorpoint technology tools;
- Have research skills and work with the Priorpoint team to create specific solutions for each prospect;
- Understand competition, and place proper value on our services. Help prospective customers understand how we mitigate risk and add value;
- Have strong writing, communication, presentation, and negotiation skills;
- Quickly develop a personal sales process through various channels. (cold calls/meetings/networking groups/social media);
- Work well with other team members, learning their strengths and calling upon them when needed;
- Have a technical aptitude and adapt to the prospective customer’s needs and goals;
- Quickly adapt to business needs and markets as they evolve
A common statement often heard here in the Murrells Inlet/Myrtle Beach market is “Why not the beach”? Conveniently located and easily accessible, our sales office is less than a mile and a half from Garden City beach and less than 15 minutes to Myrtle Beach. You get the best of both worlds; a professional, big city work environment while enjoying the beach life.
Our small family owned business, originally located in the New York market, has roots in IT dating back to the early 1990’s. Now a South Carolina registered business, we relocated our primary offices to the Myrtle Beach area approximately six years ago. With data infrastructures residing in both NJ and OH; we have laid the groundwork for significant growth in a rapidly expanding market.
We understand our success is fully dependent on the quality of our team and are currently seeking to add that special person with a proven track record to help elevate our game. We are knowledge leaders in the cloud services market, have a solid vision, and believe in rewarding the hard work of our team. Our work environment is challenging, yet rewarding and reflects the owners’ belief in flexibility and innovation.
- Our creative compensation package provides a base salary with an aggressively designed ramp period predicated on mutually agreeable goals/quotas;
- Re-occurring revenue commissions, expense allowance, vacation time after first year, and Microsoft surface computer provided;
We invite you to be an MVP on the Priorpoint team, where the intimacy of a small, family owned business co-exists with big business opportunities.
- Experience designing, implementing and supporting VMware and Hyoer-V virtualization environments;
- Skilled in the design, implementation and support of Microsoft Windows server operating systems and Active directory domains ;
- Experience with layer2 and layer3 switch management and VLT domains, firewalls and virtual LANS;
- Able to design, implement and support iSCI and Fiber Channel SANs, NAS and DAS storage systems;
- Experience in general networking and server/desktop support as well as Microsoft Remote Desktop Services;
- Know when you don't know and how to find someone that should know who knows someone that DOES know when they don't know what they.