Simple Setup ... Powerful Recovery!
Available in Veeam™ Backup & Replication V8, Cloud Connect let's you leverage your existing Veeam™ backups for use in the cloud. No VPN required, just choose Priorpoint as your service provider, setup your account and start securely copying your local backups to our cloud for instant on disaster recovery.
Built For Security And Performance
Veeam™ Cloud Connect makes it easy to backup data to the cloud, increasing security and reliability with an automated offsite backup. Using Veeam™ Cloud Connect helps eliminate upfront capital expenditures for equipment and reduces offsite datacenter costs including space, power, network and equipment.
Priorpoint’s secure, compliant infrastructure addresses the key obstacle for many companies considering a move to the cloud. With Veeam™ Cloud Connect, cloud repositories are completely isolated from one another. You can also encrypt the backup at the source, before data leaves the network without increasing bandwidth consumption.
Benefits of Cloud Connect Provisioned By Priorpoint
- Reduces the capital cost of backup equipment and the resources required for onsite, manual backup.
- Meets compliance and security mandates in fields such as healthcare, financial services and e-commerce.
- Enhances business continuity – the backup can be restored in the cloud and run as cloud servers.
- Delivers the non-stop service and continuous protection of a fully redundant system – without the expense.
"Best Of Breed" Technology
- Backups automatically take place according to the schedule you establish.
- All backup traffic is securely transferred with end-to-end AES 256 encryption at source (during backup), in transit and at rest.
- No negative impact on built-in compression, de-duplication and WAN Acceleration.
- 50x faster replication and up to 20x reduction in bandwidth consumption with WAN Acceleration.
- Veeam Replication from backup files without impacting your production environment.
- Failover plans with built-in orchestration enabling easy 1-click site failover and planned failover.
Secure, Dedicated Cloud Repositories
Use the Veeam Cloud Connect functionality, available in v8 and above, to get backups easily and securely offsite to Priorpoint’s geographically redundant data centers
Each customer has their own dedicated cloud repository,enhancing data security and integrity.
Offsite VM Replicas
Maintain VM replicas in Priorpoint’s Hybrid Cloud (IaaS) platform, for quick recovery in the event of a disaster.